01 September 2013

Show Those Boogies Who Is Boss!

This article is part of Kallan's wonderful Sunday Stew. Please hop on over and read all the different flavors added by each chef. I know that you will love it!

I had not planned on this being my post this week. I was going to do part three of my Ouija post.....but you know how things go. Here I am. This post is probably going to scare a few of you, but it could possibly help you, so let's continue, shall we?

My oldest son is his mother's child. He has an ability, that I think he shouldn't have. It should have went to one of my others. He is an intelligent boy. He is also sometimes difficult headstrong, and this is where the problem can come in.

This spirit? energy? ghost? imp?.....whatever you want to call it has been following him for quite a while, years. He and I have had our trying times and that's okay, that's how you learn to respect each other, right? But, I only tell you this, so you can understand the whole picture.

Okay, he posted a cell phone pic of him and his buddies a couple of years ago. They were camping in an old cabin. Hanging out. Normal pic right? No.

This is the original. I have only blacked the face of the one boy turned toward the camera. My son saw someone there that shouldn't have been there. This was uploaded to Facebook June 2011.


He's in the back there, alone. He wasn't there in the room, but showed up in the pic. The shirtless one.

Okay, I saw it and decided to run it through my photo program. This is what I did to it. I sharpened. I auto adjusted contrast/brightness. I removed noise. Then I circled the entity.


Tah-dah! A full figured entity. He kinda looks like he has goat legs. Pointed ears... Over to the right there is another one. It looks like a white smudge.



Two of my friends enhanced him a little. The first one Tiffanie enhanced and Eli went a little closer.



Yep, that's him. An imp?

Here is the white "smudge" to the right of him. Now it looks like the side profile of something. Tiffanie worked on this. She outlined the face and body.







So, when I saw this, I thought the cabin was haunted, right? They are there. It is there. Maybe that's where it came from.......time went on, we forgot about it.

Fast forward to this year, 2013, in the month of April. This one isn't as good, but they are in it.
Again, the uploaded with no enhancements. I only marked my son's face out. The first one is the original.




This one, I have done the same thing in my program. Circled, adjusted the contrast/brightness, sharpened, removed noise.



When he uploaded and I saw it, I decided to take matters into my own hands. I hadn't talked to my son in a couple of weeks and I was tired of Casper and his buddies showing up around him. 

I did the following spell. I found the spell here a few years back and I have used it time to time, but never with confirmation like I am about to tell you about: http://allspiritualinformation.blogspot.com/2008/02/evil-protection.html

The spell is:

1 part sea salt to 8 parts spring water 1 dried rose 13 rose thorns 1 small glass jar and a tightly fitting lid
To the ingredients I also added pictures of the entities.

Put the rose thorns into the jar one at a time and as you do this, drop one in, and chant the following:
"Thou evil presence Be no more" Crush up the thorns in the jar and then crush up the rose petals and add them to the jar. Then slowly add the salt water. Keep the jar open overnight. The next morning before sunrise, close the lid. All the evil should now be trapped inside the jar. Cover the jar with a cloth and bury it far away from the house in a place that has no buildings nearby. 
The most important aspect of this is to have confidence in yourself and KNOW that you will capture it, whatever it is you need to capture.
I did not bury it, I have it here, in my home. I felt like taking it to a spot and burying it was the wrong thing to do. I worried about someone finding it and breaking it. It breaking on its own from a sever freeze or anything.
I put it in a safe place in the kitchen and I forgot about it.

Fast forward again to the 23rd of this month. My son came down to stay with us so that we could visit some family. He and I were sitting in the livingroom catching up and he mentioned the newest picture. He was going to show it to me and I told him that I had already taken care of it. He asked me how and I told him what I had done. He looked at me and then said that everything was better. He told me that he had started hearing scratching and the doors were opening and closing, as were his cabinets. He said that it was starting to get bad. And then it just stopped.
Fast forward again to this past Wednesday. My friend, Johnmark, was on his way to school when his car broke down. I went to rescue him and we came back to my house for dinner. I had just gotten the newest Ouija and never had a chance to try it out yet.
The new Ouija was nice. It had a surprise hidden on the board that showed up in the lit up planchette, but it kind of added slumber party silliness. We ended up not liking the size of the board, it was too small. I put it away and I dragged out an older, larger Ouija.
First thing the board spelled out was my son's name. Over and over. Bust (jar), rust (jar lid). They wanted out and they wanted to go back to my son. And I've trapped 4, not one or two. When I deal with spirits like this, I'm not nice to them. I don't let them think they EVER have the upper hand. They have NO power over me and it has worked just fine for the past 14 years. I don't run into them often, but when I do I take the control. I think that's the mistake a lot of people make. They show fear. NEVER have fear dealing with these types. If you do, then you shouldn't be dealing with them.
I'm currently working on a pouch for my son to carry that will repel spirits and keep him grounded.
So, now I have the jar, of which I have now also waxed the lid...(thank you for that suggestion, Kallan)..and I have plans for the occupants. Like familiar plans.









  • 09












2 comments:

Mika Hills said...

I've recently started reading your blog and I love your take on pretty much all that I've read! I'm curious however how you determined these entities showing up in your son's picture are evil or potentially evil? Thanks.

Loren Morris said...

I am just using the struggles that I have had with my older son as a clue. When people are open to entities, that entity can influence them. When my son posted the second picture with the mirror, we were struggling with our relationship. Since I "took care of business" we are getting along the best we have in quite a while.

My second clue is the reaction of the spirits on the Ouija. It didn't seem "right".

Thank you so much for liking my blog :)